It has been quite a few days since I blogged. I'm probably not going to post as much, and if I do it will be like 2 or 3 posts in a row and then a 2 weeks with no posts. That how my life is right now. I can't seem to find time or patience to write, but I will make an effort to keep the blog updated.
- I'm currently on vacation. One week left of my freedom ha ha.
- I went on a weekend trip to Porto, photos will be coming soon. As well as a post on packing for a weekend trip.
- I also have a few reviews to make here on the blog.
- I'm now finally starting to save up some money for when I move to London. The plan is to move there next year with my boyfriend, lets just hope everything goes well.
- I have been burning candles like crazy.
I recently discover this new brand form a Swedish blogger, Elin Kling. Totême is a capsule collection of 20 must-have items. It's great if you want to get inspired when creating your timeless minimalist wardrobe.
Check out some of the pieces at Net-a-Porter
I don't get why some people think that wearing only neutral colours can be boring. I actually think that it can be quite fun, and besides, everything will go together, so it's much easier to combine all your clothes. My basic colours to go to have always been black, white, dark blue, grey and cream. I also like to add a pop of colour, but having a closet with mostly basic colours it's much more simple and easy to get dress in the morning.