After I shared with you guys my favorite videos (and bloggers) on Minimalism, I decided to also share my favorite blogs/bloggers to follow for inspiration or guidance. The list is pretty small, and some of them also do Youtube videos, but I try to keep up with all of them because I really enjoy reading their content.

BLOGGERS
After I shared with you guys my favorite videos (and bloggers) on Minimalism, I decided to also share my favorite blogs/bloggers to follow for inspiration or guidance. The list is pretty small, and some of them also do Youtube videos, but I try to keep up with all of them because I really enjoy reading their content.

BLOGGERS

5 comments

  1. Obrigada Sophie, vou ler assim que puder :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, mudei de blog. Para já os comentários não estão disponíveis, fiz qualquer coisa e tenho de ver o que foi para reverter lol. P.S: Susana

      Delete

Contact

Instagram

© TOMORROW AT DAWN
Design by The Basic Page