I still remember when my nail polish collection looked like THIS and I can't believe how many nail polish I had and didn't wear! I got rid of 22 nail polishes and replaced 2 (a top coat and a white one), from my old collection only my Chanel Rouge Noir made the cut, the rest I got rid of or replaced. And I did buy a few colors, I got a soft pink and a lilac, and the glitter one was a present.

T H E   C O L L E C T I O N
Essie in "Blanc"
Essie in "Allure"
Essie in "Lilacism"
Essie Top coat
H&M rose gold glitter
Chanel Rouge Noir
I still remember when my nail polish collection looked like THIS and I can't believe how many nail polish I had and didn't wear! I got rid of 22 nail polishes and replaced 2 (a top coat and a white one), from my old collection only my Chanel Rouge Noir made the cut, the rest I got rid of or replaced. And I did buy a few colors, I got a soft pink and a lilac, and the glitter one was a present.

T H E   C O L L E C T I O N
Essie in "Blanc"
Essie in "Allure"
Essie in "Lilacism"
Essie Top coat
H&M rose gold glitter
Chanel Rouge Noir

10 comments

  1. Hi, how did you decide which colors you want to keep or which colors your collection should include?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy, from all the colours I had I knew which ones I used the most.
      I knew I loved my Chanel Rouge Noir, and that I liked wearing white on my nails. The light pink I choose because it was simple and I could wear every day and to any event, and the lilac was actually a gift from my boyfriend that I loved right away.

      You just need to figure out what colours you love wearing on your nails. If you love wearing red nails, then choose the tone of red that you like most.. you can even have a dark red and a light red. It's your choice =)

      I'm content with these few colours. At least for now.. in the future I may get tired of lilac and switch for a blue, you never know your future taste =) But some things will always be the same.. and with this I'm referring to my dark red colour.

      Sophie.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, now I'm sure that if I choose the colors out of my color palette, I can't go wrong :)

      Delete
  2. Eu também tinha uma colecção gigante de vernizes e decidi dar metade lol. É engraçado, porque fiquei com o allure da essie também, um branco, um bordeaux, tal como tu. tenho ainda mais umas cores, o sand tropez da essie é muito fixe, mas prevejo que vá deitar fora mais uns quantos da kiko ahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu daqueles que tinha usava prai uns 5.. nao me valia de nada ter tantos.
      Por acaso ando de olho num da Essie, um azul/verde com um tom de cinzento do genero do "vested interest". Adoro essa cor para o inverno =)

      Sophie.

      Delete
  3. Que engraçado, estou a preparar um post com os tons de vernizes que acho serem um must have. Fiquei surpreendida com a quantidade de vernizes que tinhas antes, ah ah, quase batias o meu numero :P Apesar de gostar imenso de vernizes estou a tentar reduzir a quantidade que tenho e até já vendi alguns, especialmente tons metálicos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim eram mesmo muitos!
      Ficarei a espera do post! Ando de olho numa cor da Essie... mas ainda nao tenho certeza se compro :P

      Sophie.

      Delete
  4. Esta semana tive coragem de arrumar os meus vernizes. Deixei de fora seis, incluíndo um base coat, e agora tenho uma caixinha cheia de vernizes que não uso. O próximo passo é livrar-me deles.

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantástico! Acho que fizeste muito bem ^^
      Escolhe uns para dar a amigas ou se for algum que seja recente podes sempre juntar a outros produtos de beleza e fazer uma giveaway!

      Sophie.

      Delete
  5. Well, I feel ashamed now! I have so many nail-polishes that I can not even count right now.
    Maybe it's time for a little declutter :)

    xo, Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© TOMORROW AT DAWN
Design by The Basic Page